Church family, during this time it’s imperative that the church intercedes for our world before the Lord. Starting Wednesday, March 25 at 6 AM we’re starting 48 hours of prayer.
To participate, go to the following website and sign up for which 30-minute block you’d prefer:
During your scheduled time, pray for 30 minutes. We’ve included a prayer guide below to help direct your prayer during this time.
As you near the end of your 30-minute prayer time, call the person next on the list and pray with and for them for a few minutes. Then, that person will continue praying, calling the next person as they near the end of their 30-minute slot. If you do not have the phone number of the next person, send us a message here or email Mary at email@example.com and we’ll get you their contact information.
- Pray for the end of the spread of this virus
- Pray for healing for those who are sick
- Pray for protection from the virus
- Pray for our church to live by faith and not by fear
- Pray for our church to have wisdom and unity
- Pray for our church to model courageous, sacrificial love to one another and to the community
- Pray for our church to proclaim the Gospel
- Pray for wisdom for our pastor and church staff: Pastor Jeremy, Clay, Dan, Mary, and Eric
- Pray for wisdom for our political leaders at the local, state, and federal levels: Richmond Mayor Robert R. Blythe, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear, United States President Donald Trump
- Pray for employers and employees affected by business closures
- Pray for students, parents, teachers, and all those who work in education who are affected by school closings in Madison County Schools and at EKU and Berea College
- Pray for nurses, doctors, public health officials, and for all those who work in healthcare
- Pray for our local and state first responders, national guard, and for all those who serve to protect our communities
- Pray for the Gospel to continue to spread locally and to the ends of the earth
- Pray for the lost to turn from their sin and trust in Christ alone for their eternal salvation